VenaSeal™ Varicose Vein Treatment
VenaSeal™ is a new, painless treatment for varicose veins. Find relief from varicose veins with this non-surgical procedure and resume activities the same day.
What is the VenaSeal Closure System?
Advantages of VenaSeal
- Treatment is non-thermal (no local anesthetic required).
- Treats veins with adhesive instead of heat.
- Does not require compression stockings after the procedure.
- Minimally invasive and virtually painless for most patients.
- Most patients experience little-to-no bruising.
- Resume normal activities the same day as treatment.
How does VenaSeal treatment work?
Possible Side Effects of VenaSeal
As a minimally invasive and catheter-based procedure, treatment with VenaSeal may cause minor and infrequent side effects in some patients, including:
- phlebitis (inflammation of a vein)
- hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin)
- injection site bruising or pain
- blood clots in the leg veins
You should not be treated with VenaSeal if you have thrombophlebitis migrans, acute superficial thrombophlebitis, previous hypersensitivity reactions to the VensSeal adhesive cyanoacrylates, or acute sepsis.
Will my insurance cover the treatment?
“I would recommend Midwest Vein Center to anyone who was looking to have their veins done. The whole office was friendly and explained everything they were doing step-by-step.”
At Midwest Vein Center, we are passionately committed to providing you with the least invasive, scientifically tested, medically approved treatment options for achieving long-term relief from your vein problems.
Our vein treatments include:
Request an appointment to meet with a specialist and determine which treatment options are right for you.