Welcome to the Midwest Vein Center of Illinois
|Visit Midwest Vein Center’s Open House in Niles on March 7th, 2015 from 10:00am to 2:00pm!|
|Our Orland Park Location has moved suites to accommodate more patients!|
The Midwest Vein Center is a medical practice committed to the non-surgical treatment of vein disease and related disorders. As one of the first vein centers in the area to offer Endovenous Laser for varicose veins, MVC has not only successfully treated thousands of patients with state-of-the art procedures, we’ve also helped train other doctors from across the country on this revolutionary technique. We are proud of the fact that all of our physicians have undergone extensive fellowship training in Phlebology (the branch of medicine that specializes in vein disorders), as we are one of the only group vein care practices in the Chicago area by which all physicians are Board Certified in Phlebology. This certification involves a rigorous process of testing and demonstrates a physicians’ exceptional expertise in this particular specialty of medicine.
Our high-tech approach to vein care has been featured on the evening television news many times, as we are considered to be a local leader in the art and science of vein care. Our mission is to offer state-of-the-art treatments to those who suffer with the pain or embarrassment of varicose veins and who fear that traditional vein surgery is their only option. The revolution in vein care is now! Treatment has never been better and with the variety of effective, minimally invasive treatment options to meet your needs, it’s time to look good and feel even better.
What sets us apart
- We devote ourselves to vein care alone. This is our sole focus.
- All of our physicians are Board Certified.
- All new patients will see a doctor at their first visit, not a technologist or assistant.
- We provide on-site diagnostic ultrasound so your results will be given to you immediately.
- We offer a variety of treatment options, not just one or two, so we can create a plan specific to your needs.
- Our full-time insurance specialists are very knowledgeable, friendly and supportive. They actively participate in your care to make sure you receive all the insurance benefits.
- Our offices were designed with you in mind, so they are comfortable and relaxing.
- We have five convenient locations